I just threw out the useless comment because he is a politician, but you've always got to be skeptical of a man the ACLU gives a 100 grade to. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Another instance where one group in this case the conservatives are to stupid to support a great politician for the district. Sickening part of politics, some people are just dumb. It's like liberals knocking George Allen when he was in office.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I just threw out the useless comment because he is a politician, but you've always got to be skeptical of a man the ACLU gives a 100 grade to. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Well, I did support Boucher at one point; however, now since he's endorsed O'bama I will not be voting for him again once his re-election comes around. He's not in touch with the people that he so called "represents".
I think he represents us fine and will have my vote next election...and to not vote for him because he didnt endorse your candidate is not a very good reason at all
I guess the prisons, Lee County Airport, the road from Lee County to Big Stone, the extra money he gets for UVA-Wise, etc are all not nearly as important as the fact the man votes for Obama. What do you want him to do come out and support McCain?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Boucher runs to everything that happens and tries to get some of the credit. He helped sponsor a bill that made it very hard to SS, even if you were 59 and dragging one leg behind you , when he first came in to office. After several years he flipped on the issue and ...well you can see where we are now. He didn't cause the whole mess, but the rules he helped pass then surely didn't help things.
I don't if he backs his borfriend for president. I just don't like how he doesn't do anything then when something like the prisons or whatever comes in because someone else did all the leg work here he comes running and says look what I did. Same with Crutchfield, he didn't have chit to do with them but he tries to take all the credit for it.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Surprised to hear you against Boucher Spuds, aint you a union guy. That's who he has pulled the wool over the most, and his biggest supporters.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks